Heel Spurs can be a painful and uncomfortable ailment that not only causes physical agony but also mental agony. Heel Spurs are caused by wearing improper footwear and staying on your feet for long periods of time. Heel Spurs are one of those ailments that can be avoided at the onset and can be prevented from aggravating by altering a few things in our daily lives and a little bit of self-care. Dr Herb is one of the leading Ayurvedic clinics that curates the most effective Ayurvedic treatment for heel spurs in Dubai and also helps patients with the early stages of Heel Spurs to manage the pain and discomfort through a series of proven natural ways as opposed to surgery. A few things we at Dr Herb advise patients with early stages of Heel Spurs are –
- Ayurvedic Oil Massages – Ayurveda recommends foot massages for Heel Spurs to relieve pain and discomfort. Regular foot massages using Ayurvedic oils like Mahanarayana Taila, Lemon Grass Oil, Coconut Oil, Jojoba Oil, etc. We at Dr Herb advise you to wash your feet thoroughly, wipe them dry, use two to three drops of massage oil, and then massage your feet gently.
- Warm Water Foot Dips – We advise warm water foot dips as a leading centre for Ayurvedic treatment for Heel Spurs in Dubaiand the best Ayurvedic detoxification program in Dubai. Warm water foot dips will soothe the legs and relieve pain to a great extent. Adding essential oils and salts like Epsom to the warm water can also help gear up a detox program while simultaneously dealing with Heel Spurs.
- Yoga – Exercise plays a significant role in our holistic health, and Heel Spurs can be prevented or controlled by dedicating a little daily time to yoga. A few yoga asanas like Surya Namaskara, Trikonasana and Vrikshasana are very helpful while managing Heel Spurs. Ayurvedic doctors recommend Pranayama and other yoga asanas for better physical and mental health.
- Healthy Diet – A healthy diet plays a major role in our health, and having a balanced, nutritious diet will manage weight and help against various ailments, including Heel Spurs. Being a leading Ayurvedic Clinic, we provide an Ayurvedic detoxification program in Dubai, focusing on a clean and healthy diet for effective diets. Incorporating enough proteins, vitamins and minerals in your daily diet will help your productivity and help you perform more tasks like exercising, which will help you manage Heel Spurs effectively.
- Mindful Walking – As much as we discuss the ways to manage Heel Spurs, it is essential to understand that this ailment can be avoided. We advise all our patients in the early stages of this painful ailment to practice mindful walking to avoid any injuries that can aggravate or intensify Heel Spurs. We also advise proper footwear to prevent Heel Spurs.
With all this in mind, we at Dr Herb hope we have given you comprehensive details on avoiding and managing Heel Spurs. For any treatment plans regarding Ayurvedic Treatment for Heel Spurs, visit our website and book an appointment with our experienced doctors!