Psoriasis Causes And Treatment
Dr Herbs Ayurvedic approach to treatment with natural remedies
Dr. Herbs considers that the human body is a part of nature. And the body contains three doshas/ toxins, viz. Vata, Pitta, and Kapha are in equilibrium. The imbalance in the equilibrium is the cause of ailments. The Ayurveda medicines, along with diet control and physical exercise or yoga, are prescribed to expel the excess doshas and regain equilibrium.
What actually psoriasis is?
Psoriasis is an autoimmune, non-contagious, chronic disease of the skin. It is a skin problem that causes skin cells to increase up to multiple times quicker than ordinary. Psoriasis makes the skin build up into uneven red patches covered with white scales. In Psoriasis, the production of skin cells occurs in 3-4 days instead of 30 days hence, causing shedding of skin. They can grow anywhere but mostly appear on the scalp, elbows, knees, and lower back. Opting for Ayurvedic to know Psoriasis causes and treatment as early as possible would be beneficial for you.
Symptoms of Psoriasis
- Red Patches on the Skin: Red and raised patches are seen on skin that is covered with thick silvery scales.
- Dry, Cracked Skin: The skin becomes dry and cracked which may bleed or cause itching.
- Swollen Joints: The joints become stiff and also get swollen which leads to pain in joints.
- Weight Loss: Pitted Nails
In Psoriasis, nails become pitted i.e. tiny dents can be seen on nails.
Symptoms may vary if one has a less common type of psoriasis.
How long does Ayurvedic treatment last for Psoriasis? And what is its root cause?
Ayurvedic treatment is never the same for 2 human beings. It varies according to Dosha. So the time for treatment also varies according to individuals and their type of disease. Ill eating habits, overeating, and undigested food can lead to psoriasis. Some people who intake sour things with milk are more prone to have psoriasis. With diet modifications, climatic changes will show fewer symptoms but will need Ayurvedic treatment for life lifelong cure.
What does Ayurveda have to say about Psoriasis?
Psoriasis is well-known as (Kitibha) as per Ayurvedic terminology. Psoriasis Ayurvedic Treatment is the most effective one as it is an auto-immune disorder which requires special care. People often ignore Psoriasis assuming it is a normal Infection of the Skin. The adverse impact of Psoriasis even causes all the Skin cells of the body to shed off. We at Dr. Herbs aren’t just providing psoriasis causes and treatments but give an all-encompassing approach with our natural remedies, to embrace life without constant itch and self-consciousness.
How Dr. Herbs treat Psoriasis with their Ayurvedic treatment
- Ayurveda works on treating the disease from its root cause.
- Ayurveda does not work on treating symptoms, it heals an individual within.
- Psoriasis can never be cured with Steroid-based creams. It demands a proper Ayurvedic treatment for lifelong healing.
- Rasayanachikitsa (immunomodulation) is advised for boosting immunity.
- Garlic and Onions are used to purify the blood.