Aveeno Eczema Therapy Treatment
First, understand what type of disease or disorder Eczema is.
Eczema also called dermatitis is termed “Vicharchika” in Ayurveda. Eczema is an ordinary skin disorder characterized by inflammation of dermal tissues, followed by peeling, itching, dry skin patches, and redness. In rare cases, painful blisters can be seen on the skin.
In ancient times it was not a common disorder but now thousands of people across the nation suffer from various types of eczema. Ayurvedic Eczema treatment involves a purely natural approach that helps heal the symptoms of this skin disorder. Eczema is associated with a group of symptoms like the appearance of inflamed, itchy patches, and lesions on the skin. Eczema makes the skin turn rough thus, sometimes leading to bleeding in some cases. The most commonly affected parts are the elbows, knees, and feet. It is a non-contagious disease.
What causes Eczema’s sudden outburst?
It can be caused due to triggers which may vary from person to person. The triggering factors can be:
- Exposure to chemical-based soaps, detergents, and perfumes.
- Due to plant pollens
- Synthetic or woolen clothes
- Dehydrated skin.
How can Dr. Herbs prove to be beneficial in treating Eczema?
Ayurvedic treatment implements a holistic approach. The diet and lifestyle changes can help in early recovery. Ayurvedic Eczema treatment from Dr Herbs Ayurveda for eczema and other skin-related diseases is safe and effective.
What does Dr. Herbs have to offer in their Ayurvedic treatment for Eczema?
- Ayurvedic treatment involves consuming various herbs for safe and life-long recovery. Some of the herbs beneficial in treating eczema are Neem, Turmeric, Triphala, and Cardamom.
- Panchakarma is highly recommended for treating eczema. The procedure includes:
- Consuming desi ghee for 5 to 8 days.
- Massaging body with herbal oils.
- This treatment helps in removing toxins and boosts immunity.
- The foods rich in vitamins A, C, and Zinc are essentially helpful as they help in reducing the symptoms of disease.
- Dietary and lifestyle changes followed by practicing yoga and meditation have proven to provide positive results. As healthy habits improve body functioning thereby making it less prone to disease.
- Avoid consumption of processed food, caffeine products, and smoking to recover from the pain and itchiness caused due to eczema.
- Primrose oil is used for relief from eczema and itchiness as it contains omega-6 6-fatty acids and linolenic acids which provide anti-inflammation properties. It can be consumed orally or can also be applied to affected areas.
- They can be added to cooked food, can be consumed in tea, or can be taken as medicine. Make sure to consult your expert first before beginning Ayurvedic treatment for eczema and the early recovery you can opt for Ayurvedic Eczema treatment from Dr. Herbs Ayurveda.